11 Customer Comments that Drive Cake Poppers Crazy
1. Customer: How much do you charge?
Me: Cake pops are $3.00 each.
Customer: OK, I’ll take 20 pops. What is the total?
2. My wedding is outside in August. Will the cake pops be OK on the dessert table?
3. Do you discount for big orders? I’d like two dozen.
4. I'd like to order 8 cake pops (3 vanilla, 3 chocolate, and 2 red velvet), plus 9 Oreos, 4 marshmallow pops and 2 Rice Krispies treats. The theme is unicorn princess and I need them for tomorrow. Do you ship?
5. If I buy the lollipop sticks for you, will the order be cheaper?
6. Person: What do you do?
Me: I make cake pops.
Person: Like at Starbucks?
7. Oh, you charge extra to deliver? What if I meet you half way?
8. Would you be willing to donate cake pops to my event? I'll put your name out there, I know a lot of people that will probably order from you.
9. How do you make your cake pops? Do you use that machine?
10. I don't think you cooked the cake pops long enough... they seemed raw.
11. Family/friends/coworkers/neighbors: You won't charge me full price, right?