<-- back to Baker's Feedback
Has anyone dyed white cake pop sticks? I need black sticks and they are really hard to get. Any thoughts? - Melissa
- Amber Kessler Maybe soak in food coloring..... Safe
- Blondie's Treats Oh... go to Evie & Mallow Cake Pop & Party Shoppe and Sam did a video on how to color them! It's fantastic!!!
- Dawn McGurl try this: http://tomric.com/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&product_id=2901
- Dawn McGurl Don't ever dye paper sticks with food coloring unless you want black hands :) It will also cause the paper sticks to unwrap :( There are several places you can purchase colored pop sticks..also try Etsy :)
- The Epicurean Crafter Julie from CakesAndKids.com has some in her shop. She ships quickly and I am sure you can request all black.http://www.etsy.com/listing/96793260/lollipop-sticks-or-cake-pop-sticks-busy
- Carlynn's Cake Pops How about wrapping the sticks in satin ribbon (dab a dot of hot glue at top and bottom OR using the fun colors/patterns of duct tape. I've seen sticks covered in the zebra print duct tape and it's pretty cute!
- Reyna Ochoa My dad bought me 13,000 sticks not too long ago in Mexico.... i still have 12,900 LOL they are RED i don't know for sure if there were other colors but i'd be glad to ask him. He paid under $50 for all of them at a wholesale candy store. He is there now I'll ask him to check.
- Show off Sweets by Melissa I really appreciate all the imput, 250, 7.5 cm solid black sticks are hard to come by. I found the perfect ones from the UK but they don't ship to Canada. Tried cakes and kids too but they dont' have solid colored ones. Might have to try Evie & mallo's idea. Ahhhh! Thanks for posting KC Bakes!
- Angela Morant-Roques 13,000 wow!! I buy them by the 1,000 for about 20 bucks and go thru them in about 3 months....let me know where he found those!! hehe
- Sheri Wright Me too Angela! Lol
- Bianca Benn Melissa - I might be able to source some in the UK from my supplier and ship internationally? How many did you need?
- Show off Sweets by Melissa @ Bianca 275 count, 7.5-8 inch long, just got a last minute order so I would need them by May 5th. Fingers crossed!
- C Alejandra Morin Just draw them with black edible ink pens. They work perfectly!
- Goodies for Gifts Ok...so...driving the kids to school today I thought "someone should sell colored cake pop sticks!" Who want to go into business? LOL
- Amanda Bridges Lol!! That would be a great business to get into!
- Melissa Rocha I do! but first i need sticks! haha
- Cakepops 101 When I want a different look, I use the cute straws from The TomKat Studio they are perfect!
- Cakepops 101 just saw this, but would only work on wood sticks not paper but doable https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150658963807443&set=a.362249707442.160100.310741642442&&theater