<-- back to Baker's Feedback
Can you recommend a wholesale supplier for products...boxes, chocolate, sugar,etc? Currently ordering from CKProducts but their shipping is outrageous and I really need to find someone else asap. Hope you can help! - Jaclyn B.
- Amanda Laurich for boxes I use Big River Packaging. Their shipping is reasonable and I LOVE their window boxes! I use Costco for the wholesale/bulk items like sugar, etc.
- Janella Lainhart Sweet Wise
- Janis Briggs Munroe Sugar craft
- Lora Joy Gastrock I like getting boxes from here:http://brpboxshop.com/eco-friendly-natural-boxes.html
- Evelyn Sanchez papermart.com has great prices on boxes, cupcake cups or any other paper need. If you are in Southern California they are located in Orange County and you can pick up from then for free but their shipping costs aren't bad at all. I too go to Costco for sugar, flour and other essentials. As for chocolate in bulk I'm trying to found a place or website where to buy if anyone knows of a place.
- Talitha Housen I like using SugarCraft as well. Not sure how good their shipping prices are cuz the store is 8 minutes from my house :)
- Jean Wright Andrew I use websturantstore.com They are reasonable and shipping isn't too bad.
- Anne Flanagan Dellafosse We buy our items from all over the country....shop around. It all depends on what you buy.
- Jean Wright Andrew WEBstaurantStore.com (sorry misspelled it above) for all paper products.
- Mercedes Campos Bockman Agree with Anne, depends what you buy and mostly where you are.
- Cakepops 101 ABC Cake Decorating Supplies- Phoenix is where I shop for everything.
- Cakepops 101 unfortunately with shipping is only going to keep going up :-(
- Autumn Grow Gadbois Thanks for the post about sugarcraft...I never knew they were near cinci...i am in cbus so they are close!!!
- Dettra Crawford I use BRP Box Shop also. They have great prices & free shipping!
- Deborah Young Reed US Box has flat rate of $15.00
- Adrian Murphy I'm in need of buying chocolate in bulk anyone have a source with good prices?
- Ashley Chadwick Kaiser Ditto Dettra! Mr.takeoutbags.com also has boxes, cheaper than BRP but you have to pay for shipping. It may be cheaper if you are closer to where they ship from. For me, BRP ends up cheaper.
- Anne Flanagan Dellafosse @adrianmurphy chocolate is the most expensive supply...try Chocoley ... A lot of ppl use merkens, not sure who has the best price in that ..sugar craft maybe. Walmart sells the barks...not the best but certainly the least expensive and no shipping
- Jaclyn Matranga Boyle Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will def check all of these places out! My shipping charges were over $125...ridiculous bc was the cost of half of my products. I appreciate all the suggestions!
- Amanda Laurich If you have a Michael's in your area, they have several Wilton products that I use for last minute packaging when I need it. Also, Hobby Lobby (if you have one of those near you too), has a long of cookie cutters, and decorating supplies, and they usually run weekly coupons!