<-- back to Baker's Feedback
Warm Weather Shipping
Does anyone ship cakepops from hot weather states during late spring/summer? If so, do you use cool packs/styrofoam etc.. any source ideas?
- Carlynn G.
- Angela Morant-Roques I don't usually ship past Easter but I have someone wanting something in late summer and I was wondering the same thing??
- Ashley Chadwick Kaiser We ship from AZ all year, but only next day - with cold paks and styro, after freezing 24 hours. We had custom boxes made though to fit ours so they are separated. We didn't ship them during summer until we got our boxes.
- Dawn Mitchell I was wondering the same thing -- shipping from the East Coast to AZ/TX. Next day was so expensive and other methods would have them melt. Any suggestions?
- Darlene Badgett Ritchey I don't ship from Texas. Too hot!
- Stephanie Nims I've had a bad experience shipping pops with ice packs, the ice packs smash the pops :(
- Carlynn Shapero Goodman Thanks girls! I think I'll just ship from Nov - March/April.. :)
- Raleigh Cake Pops We ship every day! Looking for the least expensive? Try Express mail through USPS (overnight service for around $25). Use a thermal/cooler bag (try uline) with 2 or 3 ice packs/bricks. Add ice packs to bottom, cover with excelsior or (not so eco-friendly) styro peanuts...put your boxed pops in the bag...close up the bag THEN box the bag. Good luck!
- Ashley Dewberry Raleigh Cake Pops can u provide pictures dont understand
- Anne Flanagan Dellafosse The insulated bag? http://m.uline.com/mt/www.uline.com/BL_2163/Insulated-Box-Liners?keywords=Insulated+shipper
- Carlynn Shapero Goodman This page (and people responding) rocks!
- The Sweet Life~All your sweetest treats I have used dry ice in a few packages and it seems to work well.
- Cake Pop Stands by KC Bakes check this out: http://thecakepopprincess.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/how-to-ship-post-cake-pops-cake-pop.html